Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What's been goin' down!?

Alright so I haven't been blogging as much as I know I should. A good blogger updates everyday! Well right now my computer privileges have been taken due to grades. My mom totally spazed out when she saw that I got an incomplete in my Honors Pre-Calculus class and an F in my internship class. Luckily I got started yesterday and was able to fix them. I have a D in pre-cal (not exactly where I want to be, but at least I didn't fail). And I just have to turn in my log of hours for my internship and I'll have my A. But that's still not enough for my mom.

So this means I'll do all my blogging from school til I get my computer back. So it was weird starting school up again yesterday, but I'm sure I'll get back into the groove pretty soon. I have so much to do, this is the LAST semester of my senior year!!!!!!! My news resolution was to stop being lazy and to work to my potential. It's going to be hard, but I hope to do my best and get through the last few months smoothly. On top of that I still have my SAT and ACT to take. I know without a doubt I want to attend either The Art Institute of Tucson or FIDM, and if I'm lucky they it won't be a requirement for them. But then again, it couldn't hurt to take the tests anyways. Overall yesterday was a ok day.

Today in 1st period economics, we had this little sheet we had to fill out about ourselves. One of the things we had to write was something interesting about ourselves, I put that I blog. So...

MR. KLEIN, IF YOUR READING THIS.... WHAT'S UP? Lolol, sorry that I gave you the wrong address on my paper.

Anyways, ttyl everyone.

-Abel.

1 comments:

Fireside Travis said...

Hey Abel I finally read this! Good work, and if my opinion counts for anything, go to LA, take your classes, meet new people. Your family will always be here waiting for you, but opportunites like these won't.

Post a Comment