Monday, January 25, 2010

Kickin' It Up a Notch

OK, so my blog isn't going so well pertaining to views and responds. I think that I need to do something more interesting and get people's attention.

So since I want to be a fashion designer, I thought I'd do something that will not only benefit me but give everyone something to look forward to and comment on.

Everyday I will sketch 1 new design, scan it, and post it up on my blog for everyone to see and comment on. I need to get better at my sketches and I'd love to hear what people think about how I'm doing so far.

Unfortunately I don't have one for today, but I will have one for tomorrow and every other day (except the weekends).

Well g2g,
-Abel

Btw, if you haven't noticed I changed my banner to something that doesn't have my face on it. I think it still stays true to my style (especially since it has the glasses on it).

0 comments:

Post a Comment