Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Stop Talk, Talk, Talking That Blah, Blah , Blah

The title's lyrics from a song called Blah, Blah, Blah by Ke$ha ft. 3OH!3.
I'm pretty sure everyone's heard her single "Tik Tok," sometime on the radio. I've been listening to her new album for a bit, it's ok.

Here's the cover of her album "Animal"


Anyways, lets get on with what's up...
Again, yesterday was a typical relatively okay day at school except for the fact I spilled ketchup over my gray skinny jeans. My good friend Lisette said it wasn't noticeable but I needed a second opinion so I asked my other friend Eddie. He just confirmed what I already knew, he said "Oh yeah, I can see it." So in order to cover the spot I carried my backpack in my hand in front of me. I felt so weird doing it, but at least nobody saw it.

Did anyone hear about this Japanese baby who go a chopstick up his nose and it was lodged 4 inches into his brain!!!!??? That's crazy! I'd be so scared, good thing he survived and wasn't really hurt. That was the crazy news for the day.

Nothing interesting happened yesterday, I sported my Lady Gaga tee in style (at least I think so) and my friend "accidentally" forgot I was gonna wear it and wore his as well. But it was no biggie. The mean thing is on the bus, my sister said "There was this fat kid wearing the same shirt at you brother." I couldn't believe she said such a mean thing, all she could say was sorry when I told her that was a friend of mine. Shame on her lol

Well I got to get to work, I have an assignment to do here in my graphic arts class. I have to design both a modern & vintage football trading card that's due Friday.

Well ttfn,
-Abel

0 comments:

Post a Comment