Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Reality of it All

So if you've been reading along, you know I want to go to college for fashion or graphic design. On top of that, I have to decide between FIDM and AI.

There's so much to think about and it's making the decisions very hard. I've been lucky enough that my graphic arts teacher Mr. Pederson has given his input and been a HUGE help. The only thing is I have so much more to think about.

I now have to not only think about what I want, but I also have to put my family into the equation. I have to now decide how is this going to affect me, how is this going to affect my family. I am so close to my family here in Tucson and I can't stand the idea of moving away from them, but at the same time I feel that there's more opportunity in LA than Tucson.

Mr. Pederson opened my eyes to the bigger picture, it's tough.

I hope that I can come to a decision soon, and hopefully it's one that satisfies both me and my family. I hope that I end up at either school and pursue fashion design like I know that I want.

But all I can do is hope, hope that things work out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment