Monday, January 11, 2010

FIDM vs. AI - Round 1

It's Monday, and I'm surprisingly awake do to the hour and a half of extra sleep that I got. My alarm decided not to wake me up at 5 this morning which left me no time for a nice warm shower. Don't worry though, I'm not all gross and stinky. That Sunday morning I showered so it's not so bad. I made sure to pack on the deodorant and cologne.

Anyways, I also received my FIDM application in the mail yesterday. Along with it came a DVD with the 2009 Debut show (which was even more amazing then the last one), and a stack of articles that FIDM has been featured in.

So I think Round 1 of which college I should go to goes to.....
FIDM!!

So the score is FIDM - 1 and AI - 0

This might change over the weekend, I have an appointment to visit AI this Saturday so this may change.

That's all I have for today,
I got to work on my 10 sketches for my FIDM application :)

TTYL,
-Abel

0 comments:

Post a Comment